Glowing Skin using fruits and vegetables water
|June 30, 2013||Posted by Song Eun Sun under Skin Care|
Water extracted from vegetables and fruits are very advantageous for the glowing skin. After boiling vegetables its left over water should not be wasted as it is full of nutrition. The left over water of boiled vegetable / fruits can be used for skin cleansing and aiding extra healthy glow. Especially water of cauliflower, spinach and legume are very beneficial.
- Take 3 tsp of cucumber juice, add a pinch of turmeric powder and few drops of lemon juice. mix it well and apply it all over the face and neck ,leave it for half hour then wash it with water. It enhances the tone of the skin glow.
- Add few drops of lemon juices in 3 tsp of tomato juice, apply it over your face, wash your face after 15 minutes.It shrink the pores and rejuvenate the skin.
- Take equal amount of cucumber juice, milk, add few drops of lemon, mix it and apply over your face ,leave it for 15 minutes.It work as a skin cleanser.
- Apply coconut water over your face, leave it for 10 minutes then wash it with water.It makes skin youthful and supple.
- For glowing skin, Take a 3tsp of cucumber juice; add 15 drops of Lemon juice and Rose water. Mix it and apply on face, wash it after 15 minutes.This tonic is best for dull and weak skin and dark complexion.